Hot New Restoration Technology
Makes Your Embarrassing Old Deck Look Like New Again
…And With This Ad You Can Get Your Deck Restored NOW for a Lot Less Than You Think!
Most Do-It-Yourselfers and professionals use a high pressure power washer to clean decks, which does more damage than good. It leads to premature wood rot and decomposition. Haugland Brothers has a better way. Our new 4-step 2-day process can actually make your old deck look like new again — something to show off and be proud of again.
- We start with a scientifically formulation cleaner that draws years of dirt to the deck’s surface, forming a mud-like paste that is gently rinsed away using a high-volume low-pressure rinse that won’t dent, warp of cut your wood.
- We then use a rare organic compound to restore the wood’s color.
- Next comes a thorough (but gentle) sanding to take care of any splinters.
- Finally, we apply a unique wood preservative that comes in 6 natural wood colors which unlike most stains, allows your wood to breathe. This give you the maximum life expectancy out of your deck, and saves you a bunch of money. Also, because it is a preservative it will never crack or peel making your deck look great for years at a time.
Best of all, to celebrate our 28th year of deck restoration in the area, we’re giving the first 5 people to call the deck sanding treatment for FREE, plus $100 off! That’s a new deck at a fraction of the cost.
Let’s sweeten this awesome offer!!
If you book your deck restoration by May 24th, we’ll give you a $50 DeSitter’s Gift Card and priority scheduling to ensure your deck looks perfect for BBQ Season.
CALL NOW to schedule a free deck inspection & quote.
This if one of our most popular services so if it’s busy try again.
DECK REPAIR & REPLACEMENT AVAILABLE
- Gets rid of 100% of grout stains… Guaranteed!
- Matches your grout with your tile and gives your floor a brand new look.
- Fixes cracks and missing grout for good.
- Best of all it makes all your grout easy for YOU to clean – without harmful chemicals.
- Works great on showers, too.